Would you be able to save someone’s life when it’s at risk? How confident are you with CPR? If you’re not ready, take these 3 free Online CPR training courses.
What are online CPR classes?
Online CPR courses are e-learning classes that teach you all information and skills to save a life, starting at the basic steps. With these courses, you will know the proper steps to respond to cardiac and breathing emergencies. These classes are available on your smartphone or any computer and laptop. There are lots of online courses, including paid and free.
Taking CPR classes online is beneficial. You will learn things from specialists for little to no money. Conveniently, you can study at your own pace and at the comfort of your home.
Top 3 free CPR courses
Medical Emergencies: CPR, Toxicology, and Wilderness
Medical Emergencies CPR, Toxicology, and Wilderness is one of the best online CPR classes you shouldn’t skip. This course will guide you on how to assess and stabilize various types of patients in preparation for transport.
After finishing the course, you will know:
- Identify the signs and symptoms associated with a patient in shock, deeply know major types of shock, and develop a treatment plan to stabilize the patient for transport.
- Recognize a patient in cardiac arrest and define the components of high-quality CPR
- Identify a patient under the influence of a drug of abuse or a toxicologic ingestion
Medical Emergencies: CPR, Toxicology, and Wilderness course takes 4 weeks long. Each week, you can access up to 15 videos, a total of 45 minutes to gain more knowledge about shock, toxicology and substance abuse, and more. This course is free at Coursera.
Adult, Child and Infant Care course
Adult, Child, and Infant Care is one of the best online CPR classes. It is intended to teach students how to perform CPR, first aid, and use an AED in an emergency. In this course, you will study both traditional CPR and hands-only CPR.
The Adult, Child, and Infant Care classes are suitable for train layperson rescuers for:
- CPR administration for children, infants, and adults
- First aid for possible workplace incidents
- First aid for common injuries
At the end of this course, you can:
- Recognize and evaluate an emergency and a victim
- Understand how to activate or alert the emergency medical services
- Properly use an automated external defibrillator (AED)
After finishing the course, you will get a CPR certification online. Take a quiz and pass it to meet your employment or school requirement.
Online CPR Course 2021 – Udemy
Online CPR class: How To Save a Life: 7 Easy Steps is one of the best online CPR classes. This course will put you through basic CPR practices.
At the end of this course, you will get some knowledge:
- Demonstrate 7 steps of CPR and apply those in life-threatening situations.
- Know how CPR works to bring the life back of a clinically dead person.
This course has a total of 16 lectures in 58 minutes:
- Mindset: Why Learn CPR Skills, fears of CPR, general concepts of CPR
- Skillset: Some important skills in the CPR field
- Call for action
This course offers two types of courses: paid and free versions. If you enroll in paid courses, you will receive a completion certificate after the course. Also, you can ask the instructor any issue you don’t understand or may face in life.
CPR knowledge is helpful if you want to save the life of anyone when an accident happens. The free online CPR training listed in the articles will help you know the CPR conventional techniques as well as basic first-aid knowledge.